Established Florida Law Firm Serves Businesses and Individuals
Sensible legal services focused on your specific needs
Swann Hadley Stump Dietrich & Spears, P.A. has been serving the legal needs of Floridians for more than 96 years. Located in downtown Winter Park, we are a full-service real estate, corporate law, and litigation firm providing comprehensive legal solutions for businesses and individuals. Our experienced attorneys are highly responsive to the specific needs of our clients. We draw on our extensive knowledge of various areas of the law to craft effective strategies for avoiding pitfalls, removing impediments and resolving even the most complex disputes. With any legal issue, we pursue complete solutions for lasting benefits.
Committed to the highest level of client service
From our firm’s inception, our attorneys have placed special emphasis on providing legal services that make sense from the client’s perspective. To that end, we are personally engaged with and highly responsive to our clients’ concerns. We address the full range of your needs in numerous practice areas, which include:
- Administrative law — We assist clients with compliance requirements and represent them in hearings before review boards of various state and federal regulatory agencies. We also represent governmental entities in civil and administrative actions.
- Banking law — Our attorneys represent a variety of institutional lenders, such as investment banks, savings banks, credit unions, savings and loans, and insurance companies, in transactions, compliance and litigation matters.
- Bankruptcy — We help businesses file for bankruptcy and represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Business and Corporate law — Our business law attorneys help companies with matters related to formation, ownership, governance, operations, employment, mergers and acquisitions, and dissolution. We litigate disputes related to government contracts, the Uniform Commercial Code, and contracts for goods and services.
- Civil and Commercial litigation and Appellate practice — Our firm provides representation for individuals, businesses and their insurers on a range of liability matters. We manage cases in negotiations, mediation, arbitration, state and federal trial courts, and state and federal appeals courts.
- Commercial Real Estate — We advise on every legal aspect of real property transactions, such as finance, sale and lease agreements, and title issues. We litigate various matters, including eminent domain and reverse condemnation for commercial properties.
- Estate Planning — Our attorneys offer advice on a full range of asset protection strategies and wills and trusts. We also help clients move a deceased loved one’s estate through probate.
- Landlord-Tenant law — We advise property owners on all aspects of lease transactions and assert their rights in litigation over alleged lease violations. By serving your legal needs personally, professionally and, when necessary, aggressively, we hope to lay the groundwork for a mutually beneficial relationship that will last for years to come.
- Land Use and Zoning law — Our attorneys help businesses throughout Florida with local, state and federal permitting and compliance issues.
Contact an established Florida law firm for advice and representation
Swann Hadley Stump Dietrich & Spears, P.A. is available to address your legal concerns. Discover why our firm has flourished in Central Florida for more than 90 years. To schedule a consultation, call 407-647-2777 or contact our Winter Park office online.